I’m very partial to a good mug. To me, drinking from a great mug is such a pleasure, and since I’ve become a bit of a collector over the years, I’ve made them double up as décor in our kitchen by hanging them on a rail. This little display is one of those small things that pleases me inside and makes me smile every time I look at it. Sad, I know, but true.
Like a magpie I’m always on the hunt for some new ones so I’ve done a little round up of my current favourites in the shops right now. There are some absolutely beautiful ones around that I could quite happily bankrupt myself on, but in the spirit of simplicity, I’ve only included mugs that cost under a tenner. Go grab yourself one!
1. Wild and Wolf enamel mug, from Flamingo Gifts, £6.39
2. Watercolour porcelain mug, from Zara Home, £7.99
3. Monochrome mug, from Trouva, £9
4. Speckled mug, from Urban Outfitters, £9
5. MissPrint dandelion mug, from John Lewis, £4.50
6. Connor blue spot organic shaped mug with oversized handle, from Habitat, £8
7. Concrete-look mug, from Rose & Grey, £8.50
8. Porcelain ethnic mug, from Zara Home, £9.99
9. Tangerine enamel mug, from Quince, £9
10. Flower mug, from Quince, £10